EBP Building Products Ltd, one of the leading suppliers to trade professionals, are proud to introduce Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM flat roofing membrane for residential use and Firestone RubberGard™ EPDM for commercial use.
Successfully installed worldwide – from the arctic conditions of Siberia to the blistering heat of the Middle East, Firestone EPDM membranes ensure the water-tightness of tens of thousands of buildings, having become the most popular synthetic material of its generation.
On the strength of this success, the Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membrane can now be found on residential roofs which require exceptional performance. Firestone RubberGard™ EPDM membranes offer a unique combination of features and benefits which have been demonstrated on countless commercial and industrial rooftops around the world.
- Excellent resistance to ageing (UV and ozone)
- High elasticity (>300% elongation)
- Excellent flexibility at low temperatures (-45°C)
- High puncture resistance
- Membrane and seams display high resistance to hydrostatic pressure
- Fire resistance to external sources (Low-Slope-Fire-Retardant EPDM)
- Inert (no solvents or plasticizers). The membrane composition remains constant over time
- Compatible with the collection of rainwater
- Resistant to micro-organisms
- Large dimension membranes significantly decrease installation time
- Reduced environmental impact compared to other waterproof membranes and inline with ecological requirements
- Compatible with green roofing systems and photovoltaics
- Easy installation and repair even after several years’ exposure